Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lets Get Wet..

Hmm.. I bet this title sounds familliar..
Yep.. Its Raymond Lam's song..
So.. We finish our last monthly exam today..
Next will be our final..
Today Science.. Okok lar..
I dunno whether can get A or not..
But after finishing science..
It rained heavily..
Our paper was wet.. Luckily our bag is not..
Lol.. Cik Dziatul quickly collect our paper..
Last year oso lyk dat..
Raining heavily during science..
The weird thing was..
Tristan shouted to Hong Li this..
"eh hong li.. Wats the answer for num 13?"
They were sitting so far.. -.-
After skool it was still raining..
I cut my finger.. It was bleeding.. T.T

Walked with Wysee..
I told her.. Wysee! I kick the water to u arh..
YC said.. Eh dun lar..
*I kicked.. n she ran away..
Waited for transport in canteen..
Was raining heavily..
Wei Teng was wet.. N she came n hug me n Shania.. -.-
I pulled Sok Yee to the rain..
N she got her revenge by splashing water wit Shania's bottle..
I was wet not bcoz of the rain.. But bcoz of the water in the bottle..
Wei Teng oso go n splash..
Wanted to splash at them too..
But din hav the courage.. Auntie came n I got in the car..
Wet.. Haihz..
Anyways monthly exam is over..
Will concentrate on the final..
Wee hoo.. Final will be there in 2nd of November.. Lol..
Btw.. Sej num 3 is B Tristan.. Ur rite.. -.-

Till then..


No comments:

Post a Comment