Sunday, September 13, 2009

11 September 2009..

This is the first day in skool..
N Chui Pin in Europe.. -.-
Nothing really happened..
I just happen to spend RM 40 on the exam gift thing..
It hurt me so bad..
RM 40.. there goes RM 40.. T.T
Lol.. N the stupid thing was..
I forgot to buy for Suet Theng!!
Owh shyt.. I asked Priyanka how..
She said die lar.. Omg.. U are the worst advicer..
Luckily her fren, Geetha still has the paper..
I bought for Suet Theng through her class...
Luckily, luckily..
Lol..
Anyways.. My transport came late..
Talked to Ping Teng, Eugenia, Siva n Samuel..
Sam gossip again.. -.-
The I went bac home..
Btw.. He walked pass me today.. N I looked at him.. =)
Only u knw how it feels Wei Ern.. Coz u are currently goin through too.. =)

Till then..

P/s: Lame post huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment