Monday, September 7, 2009

Great..

Just came bac from Pangkor..
On sat was at Pangkor..
The resort was ok oni..
So many monkeys..
I was feeding the fishes some bread..
Suddenly got monkey..
So I straight away pass the bread to my dad..
Scared the monkey attack me..
They looked scary..
Lyk nisa's face when she wanted to pinch me..
But when I went to err..
Near Batu Gajah..
The resort was superb..
Damn nice..
Its all about nature..
I feel lyk I finally get to breath some fresh air..
But at nite..
There's so many mosquitoes..
Wat to do? Nature..
But I really did enjoy nature..
The place was called..
Clearwater Sanctuary..
Lol.. To bad camera spoiled..
If not den I can post the pics.. =)
Anyways..
I haven finish my hw..
Karangan rangsangan..
My maths..
Haihz..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment