Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmm..

Hmm.. I went for badminton yesterday..
Damn nice.. Playing badminton in the indoor court..
But only stroking.. Din really play..
Just go there n stroke.. Den my dad hit the shuttle here n there to make me run..
After dat I made him run.. Lol..
He cant even hit it..
nmy won!!
haha.. Ok lar.. I lyk badminton..
Wanna pick up badminton class but lazy de..
Lol..

Went bac home around 7.30 p.m..
Played for one hour..
Then sudd..
Oh shyty..
Devil Disciples starring Bosco is on now..
Missed half an hour ady..
But got to watch the last part..
Bosco is a good fren..
Kevin was shocked lol when Bosco purposely let him win the match..
Go Bosco!!

Then kena lecture by dad..
Hmm... For dunno how many min..
Dad say no dinner for us.. T.T
Den I went n bath..
Came down everyone eating mooncake..
No dinner mah.. So I drank some tea n took some mooncake..
My mom say if I eat the mango then she take me eat asam laksa..
No.. I dun wanna eat mango..
Lol so no asam laksa..
Went upstairs.. Go in my room..
On Linda Chung's songs n went to sleep..
WITHOUT DINNER....

Next day.. (today)
woke up early... slept at 9.45 p.m. yesterday..
First time sleep so early..
My bro n dad went to gym.. Stayed at home wit sis..
Sis still sleeping..
They came bac.. Asked my bro wat time u all sleep yesterday..
Bro say around 12..
He say sis folo dad out for dinner at roti canai..
Aiyo sis got to eat.. Both of us older dun get to eat after kena lecture..
Dad always say.. Both of u are big enough to understand.. U sister is still young.. She dun understand.. Lol.. 9 years old n she's still young? -.-
Haihz..
Blogging now..
After washing 5 pair of shoes..
2 pairs : mine
2 pairs : sis
1 pairs : bro
Came in the hse n they are sleeping.. -.-
So difficult to wash lar white shoes..
3 pairs of white shoes some more..
Nid to gosok so hard.. 3 pairs also so dirty..
Luckily I'm a prefect.. Get to wear black shoes..
Easy to wash.. Lol..
Thanks to me lar.. Both of them no nid to wash..
Wat a gud sis I am huh?
Haha..

Till then..

P/s: See nisa, farah.. I washed 5 pairs of shoes! =)

I use to be love drunk..
But now I'm hungover..
I love u forever..
But forever is over..
We use to kiss all night..
Now its just a bar fight..
So dont call me crying..
Say hello then goodbye..

Tuning to Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls..

Say hello then goodbye?
Sounds lyk me lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment