Thursday, September 17, 2009

T.T

This >> =D were before maths paper is not distributed..
Was fun..
Were helping Pn Lau doin things for prefect kokurikulum marks..
Skipped class..
Went bac n found out dat geo n sej got an A..
Was so happy....
When it was rehat time..
Jia Hui sudd ask me come near her..
So I go lorr... The ques is expected..
Eh, u lyk......?
I say no lar.. Dun believe wat ur bf say!
Then she said u knw are everyone is talking about it?
-.-
Jia Hui, Jia Hui..

T.T after maths paper..
I knw ppl will say omg its B..
I got C, I got D..
I oso din cry u cry..
I wanna thank those who pujuk me just now..
- Darshini
- Farah
- Nisa
- Kirba
- Jacyln
- Syafiqah
- Cik Dziatul!!
Sry if I miss out ur name..
Farah was so funny.. She folo me cry lol..
Cik Dziatul oso come n pujuk me..
She say nvm lar.. U still got final mah..
Then I gave her the raya card...
I said I wanna go b. guru n give other teachers..
So I went there n gav pn wahida n pn hazipah..
Pn Khasniyati I passed to Imran.. N Pn Khadijah gave her earlier..
The teachers was wondering why my eyes are red I think..
Even Yat Kuan looked at me..
When the bell rang everyone rushed out..
I was standing at the place whick Nisa use to stand..
Then Kah Mun n Priyanka pujuk me too..
Lol.. Sudd, Yoong Ern came n say..
Just now Pn Chan stop her car n ask me why u cry?
I was so shock! Pn CHan??
Lol.. Btw.. Siva made me laugh when she was talking to Cheah Yi(wrong spelling I think) n Jun Mae..

Lol.. Came bac home..
Received sms from Kah Mun n Wysee..
Wysee ask me dun be sad..
Lol.. Thx YC.. Rmb ur a gud fren yep.. =)
I will concentrate on my final then..
Will study during holz..

Till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment