Monday, August 31, 2009

Rushing..

Everyone's rushing..
Y?
Can u ask me why?
Today is already 31st of August..
Then tomolo is a skool day..
That's why..
Hav to do homework..
Hav to cut nails..
Hav to cut hair..
Hav to be strict again..
Hav to sleep early..
Hav to online lesser..
Everything bac to normal before holz started..
Haiz.. Tomolo.. Is the day..
To meet my frenz again..
The loving ones..
The hating ones..
The liking ones..
The disliking ones..
Lol.. Kidding.. The hating n disliking doesnt exist at all..

Just receive sms from Yen Min..
Ask her y u wanna knw wat time I'm coming?
Miss me arh?
She replied ya.. I miss u..
I miss u too lor Yen Min!
Chatting wit Fu Ying..
Ask him how is he..
Blahblahblah.. Enjoying ur honeymoon? Next year spm..
He said this year not honeymoon la..
Loving the activities..
But HATE the studies lol..
Ya lar.. I understand..
Next year I pmr.. U spm..
He said yep..
Lol..

Chatting wit Carey jie too..
She's leaving Malaysia after 14 days..
To study..
I will miss u..
I still rmb how u force me to wear a skirt when I was small..
I still love ur teddy..
When u go to another country..
Giv me ur teddy..
N I'll rmb u.. =)
Kidding.. Of coz I'll rmb u..
Lol.. Keep in touch yep..
Msn n webcam is all we need..
This mayb the last post of my blog till..
This year's pmr finish..
Thanks to my bro who cant stop playing..
Haha..

Till the next post.. =D

P/s: Kimmy also call me meimei ady.. -.-

Pp/s: Kah Mun is the first one who say hi to me everytime I online.. =) Dun delete ur blog lar Mun.. Spammer u suck!

Ppp/s: See u guys at skool tomolo! =p

Pppp/s: Skool starts at 12.40.. Come early.. Not 1.10..

No comments:

Post a Comment