Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It was amazing said u were lucky that u found me..

Was it too late to online?
Its only 1 am ppl.. Exam finish liao lar...
All so guai chai guai lui sleep so early one meh?
Lol.. Aiks... Last two days for me in skool...
Wanna say sorry coz cant giv sweets in two months lol..
Can redeem next year haha..
Got so many activities after exam lol..

6-8 nov.. Goin to Lumut for dad's company annual dinner or something lyk dat..
11, 12, 13 of nov.. Goin Genting to meet Bosco n Linda..
20, 21, 22 of nov.. Goin to Prefects Camp..
Then about a week plus.. My b'day liao..
Cant wait for my b'day... =)
Lol.. Vincent wished me lyk 1 month before...
He wants to be one the ppl who first wished me kononnya..
But its too early lol.. Still got 1 month..

Oh yea.. Now I rmb.. Yesterday was Carey jie's b'day...
Din get to wish her.. T.T
Wish her in blog only lar...
Happy belated cousin... Hope ur celebrating it in uk happily lol..
Wow.. I'm lame.. As usual haha...

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment