Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just met..

Was listening to JJ Lin down..
Just came to this part.. When he said..
"As we just met so lets go slow.."
Haha.. Yeah.. Got ntg to do this few days.. So boring.. -.-
Lepak around in skool oni..
Omg.. Today me, yc n jo lin read book weih..
Mark dat down! ME!! Haha.. Yea..
Was reading Charlie n The Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl.. I think..
Haha.. I knw.. Then u thought wat book am I reading..
Ps I love u.. Time Traveller's Wife.. Lyk Dars.. No!
I read children's book.. It keeps me entertain..
This few days.. Ntg do lar seriously..
Why am I repeating this again n again?
Coz I'm too bored...

Currently sms-ing yiek.. Haha..
Told him wat Jia Hui said today... Haha..
Jia Hui said,"I love ah yiek!" haha..
Then she got a lollipop n sweet.. Lol..
Mission accomplished yiek.. -.-
Bored lar.. Dunno wat to do..
Haihz.. Wanna go Genting n see Bosco n Linda... =)
But dun wanna go theme park wit sis n cousin.. -.-
Damn annoying.. I wan go here.. I wan go there..
Then I hav to bring them.. Thought I wat?
Babysitter arh.. I admit I lyk children..
Especially babies.. But not those u knw.. manja manja type.. -.-
Ish.. Hope can bring laptop go..
So after the performance by Bosco n Linda.. Can straight away update for u, readers.. =)
Haha.. Any Bosco fans? Any Linda's fans? Any my fans? Lol.. Perasan ady..
Haha..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment