Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Skoooollll...

Went to skool.. Got the present from Wysee.. Thanks.. =)
Pass some presents to two teachers..
Pn Khadijah n Pn Khasniyati..
Went to bilik perdagangan.. Do some kerja kursus stuff..
Just punch the hole..
Kirba, Chui Pin n Dars taking pics.. -.-
I played wit Pn Hazipah's chop.. My hand oso got haha..
Then teacher say.. "U macam anak saya umur dua tahun.."
Haha.. I went n play wit the shelf thing.. Din knw it can move..
Hong Li oso played wit it lol..
Chui Pin, Dars, Nisa, Farah all SS.. Haha..
Blablabla.. Bm.. Got 79%.. -.-
No 80%.. T.T Was asking teacher for one mark..
Guess wat teacher say? 1 mark?
I giv u 11 mark oni lar.. Haha.. 11 mark then I get 90%..
How kind of u Pn Khadijah!! =) But of coz she din giv lar.. =.=
Everytime I saw her I told her eleven/sebelas.. Teacher will run away from me haha..
Blabla.. Ntg really happen.. Luhur-ians SS in class..

Oh yea Science!! I wanna thank Wysee n Chui Pin..
At first I got 73%.. I stand there oni..
The rest all begging for marks..
Suddenly Miss Ngoo asked me.. "meiyee.. Why u din ask for marks? U got 73% oni rite?"
Then I went n took my test paper.. That two smart pants checked it..
Showed teacher.. N I got a 75%.. Lol.. Thanks alot.. =D
I wanna thanks Miss Ngoo too!! Thanks!

Went back home.. Was waiting for Jia Hui..
Passed the card to her.. She saw the dog.. N simply think.. -.-
Gave her a lollipop n sweet for helping me...
Asked her to say "I love Yiek!"
N since I gave her two things..
She said it twice.. "I love Ah Yiek!" says Jia Hui haha..
Gave sweets to Chui Pin.. From mon to fri...
Gave Yat Kuan n Tze Jing too.. =D
That's all..

Till then..

P/s: Goin to Genting tomolo.. Hope will bump into Linda n Bosco! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment