Thursday, November 19, 2009

Entertainment..

Haha.. At home bored arh..
Wat I do is.. Take out my nice nice MR disc..
That has Linda Chung's signature...
Put in the dvd player n watch!!
Haha.. When I sad oso I lyk to watch geh...
Coz I like the show alot..
I can feel the warmth of a family there...
Especially Kun Ka Zai who loves his sisters alot..
I damn gam tong.. The part whre Ah Hing was having an interview..
N Kun Ka Zai was wit her..
Hmm.. I cried until my eyes red when episode 5...
Ah Yuet ran out from the hse.. Then all the fam members find her..
She cry oso.. LOL...
I oso like the part when Cha Ku, Ah Ka scolded Hung Yi in front of everyone..
I just watched it today.. Haha...

But mostly.. Those old old actors part.. I skipped..
I watched those got those young ones..
Like Linda Chung, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Tavia Yeung, Moses Chan, Fala Chen, Chris Lai, Vincent Wan.. Haha...
Other than that is the love triangle lar..
Damn cham.. T.T
LOL... Gtg..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment