Wednesday, November 11, 2009

U made me choose..

Went to a restaurant... Wanted Bloody Mary..
But parents dun let.. So I choose...
Deng deng deng..
MARTINI!!!
Haha.. Not bad..
Opposite of Bloody Mary.. BM is red..
Martini is blue lol..
Drank coke today.. Went hyper..
Parents n aunt say dun let me drink coke ady..
I was lyk wtf!
Blablabla.. Thats all..

Here's the pic.. I cin cai take coz.. I was rushing to eat the lamb.. Haha..
So the pic senget abit..

My Martini! =)


Till then..

P/s: Yat Kuan make me sad ady.. LOL.. Kidding buddy.. =D

Pp/s: Lawyer needed.. Tsui San wanna sue me for disturbing her.. Her lawyer is Zhee Laine.. Anyone can be my lawyer? I'm scared.. Haha.. Yat Kuan if u agree to be my lawyer.. Pls drop a comment at the cbox... =)

Ppp/s: Chat wit Amanda in fb just now.. She mistaken me for another meiyee.. How she rmb me after dat? LOL.. I told her I gave u sweet last time.. Then oni she rmb me.. Haha.. Sweets really helped me alot huh? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment