Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Christmas..

Haha.. Just now when the hk stars were playing games..
Bosco ask Linda not to talk in eng...
Linda did the =p face.. Haha.. So cute..
After dat.. Linda dedicated a christmas song just incase she wont come in dec..
She says that every concert she must sing a eng song..
So she chose Last Christmas..
"Last christmas.. I gave u my heart.. The very next day u gave it away..
This year.. I'm saving the tears.. I'm giving to someone special.."
Haha.. Damn nice n sweet weih her voice.. =)
Ka Yan! If u giv Lam Fung ur heart.. He'll never give it to someone else!!
Haha.. =)
At the end they sang a malay song.. Not really.. They just folo abit..
Rasa sayang eh.. rasa sayang sayang eh.. They sang dat LOL!
Fav part was.. I shouted Lam Fung's name when his songs was playing..
But of coz.. After the concert lar.. Haha..
N ppl looked at me..


Bosco.. Wif its yeng pose.. <33


Linda singing passionately.. <3333
Till then..

P/s: Hope to join Linda or Bosco or Ray's fanclub.. Which to choose?

Pp/s: Really enjoyed meeting Bosco n Linda... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment