Friday, November 20, 2009

Emotions?

LOL.. I'm re-watching Moonlight Resonance for the 5th time..
Yep.. The 5th time.. LOL..
But every time episode 5 oso I will cry...
The incident was.. Ah Yuet ran out from the hse..
N everyone was looking for her...
I cry until eyes oso red weih.. I damn gam tong..
All the family members loved her..
Actually not only episode 5 lar..
Everytime Ah Yuet cry oso make me wanna cry liao.. So sad..
Stupid Sa yi keep calling her Lou Lui..
She pulak Lou Por..
Lou yan pin yi.. Lou cheok sou.. Lou lei sui!! Haha..
So funny when the siblings say this..
Now I'm at episode 22 ady gua..
Ka Mei come out ady.. Ah Ka was so funny..
But kesian Ah Yuet..
Haihz.. The love triange between Kun Ka Zai, Yue So Tsau n Ling B starts now.. =(
But I knw dat in the end Kun Ka Zai will be wit Yue So Tsau..
Thanks to Ling B.. He gave his blessings too..
GO BOSCO!! <33

I still rmb the other time Love Blossoms at Genting..
Or best to be known as Fa Hou Yuet Yuen..
Linda Chung was so cute..
Bosco said.. "Yau cheng yat go leng lui lei cheong kor hiong ke toi.."
[I wanna invite a beautiful lady to the stage to sing..]
Then Michelle Yim, Louise Lee n Linda Chung step forward..
Knw wat Bosco said then..
He said this.. "Yau cheng yat go fei po lei cheong kor.."
[Now I wanna invite a fat lady to sing..]
Michelle Yim n Louise Lee step backwards..
But Linda Chung still stand there n wave at her fans..
After dat she realized n said.. "Eh.. Ngo hou fei meh? Kok wai kun chung.. Ngo hou fei meh?"
[Eh.. Am I fat? Hi audience.. I very fat meh]
Haha.. Damn funny weih.. =D
Sorry I translate into broken eng..
Haha...

Till then..

P/s: Yay! I'm a Moonlight Resonance freak! =)

Pp/s: Cant wait to go to Fung's concert..

Ppp/s: My blog no one reading liao.. I'm reading it myself.. LOL!

Pppp/s: I like the part when Ah Ka say this.. "Ah po chau tak fai.. Yat ting yau ku kwai!" =p

No comments:

Post a Comment