Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Replay..

Weee.. Replay..
Like wat I did wit the MR disc...
Haihz.. Been nothing better to do this few days...
Just kena scold here scold there..
My room fill wit music is lyk.. Wat shall I say arh?
Almost Paradise.. Like wat Nicholas Ng n Rushan sang for the Footloose musical..
I just hav to go in the room..
Put a disc in a music player..
N press the button play..
Haha.. I like to listen to Ray's songs..
Linda's songs.. Bosco's songs..
David Archuleta's songs.. N currently..
Nicholas Teo's songs.. =)
Haihz.. Luckily there's a place call room in a hse..
LOL..

Jeng jeng jeng.. Pic of the day.. =)


Hins Cheung.. =D


Till then..

P/s: Angelina Jolie aka Hui Yi is so frenly.. =D

Pp/s: Haha.. Brad Pitt aka Kaelan just treat Angelina Jolie to Sakae Sushi today kononnya.. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment