Friday, November 13, 2009

Hey boy..

Haha.. Hey Boy! One of Bosco's famous song..
Coz he'll dance to that music..
When he came out wit the song 'chun kok tou ngoi lei'..
I predicted that he'll sing Hey Boy after dat..
N I was right!! Haha.. <33
I lyk one of the song Linda composed her own..
I think its Miss U Day n Nite.. Yat yei xiong hei lei.. <333

Btw.. My aunt n mom say Linda's singing not nice..
I was lyk wtf.. Dun say it in front of me lar..
Then they keep lyk insulting Linda..
I said this.. "Insult sommore n my shoes fly to ur face!"
My aunt say not everybody agree wit everything one..
Ppl got own opinion mah.. Maybe got alot of ppl dun lyk her singing oso le..
Knw wat I answered? I said this..
"Oo.. Den I must buy alot of shoes lar!" LOL!
They insulted Bosco too.. T.T I was so mad.. Insulting me idols..
Haihz.. Anyways.. Bosco's coming to Berjaya Time Square on the 15 of nov..
Yay! Dad say I can go.. Haha...

Celebrated sis birthday by eating dinner oni..
Coz tomolo is her b'day celebration wit frenz..
Luckily got class party.. If not then I hav to jaga them..
N then they'll speak to me in chinese n I'll just smile n nodd.. Haha..

Listen to MyFM in the car just now..
Heard Lam Fung's voice.. Advertising his Lets Party concert gua..
Heard his voice.. N then sis bising.. Scolded her lyk crazy.. -.-
Lam Fung said that he wanna celebrate christmas wit us..
He wan us to go through a happy, enjoyful n romantic christmas..
I heard the ROMANTIC part oni.. He say romantic so funny..
He said roman.. Haha..
After that heard Bosco's voice!!
I'm a tvb freak.. So I can recognize their voices haha..
He talked bout Berjaya Time Square.. Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Screw the lady who scolded the hk stars in front of public in the toilet just bcoz they din change clothes.. Michelle Yim n Har Yu got change.. But Linda Chung, Bosco Wong n Louise Lee din change.. Stupid lady.. Dun watch lar then.. Complain alot.. If I heard dat I'll fight back.. Luckily I'm not there.. My cousin n aunt told me.. -.-

Pp/s: Misses Bosco Wong n Linda Chung..

Ppp/s: Sry cant upload pics coz using wireless scared bro lagg..

No comments:

Post a Comment