Tuesday, November 24, 2009

=(

Its holiday season now rite..
So gotta do hse chores lor..
Mop the floor.. Wash the plates.. Keep the clothes after it is dry..
Blablabla lar.. Even hav to help wash the car sometimes if its dirty..
Do so many things hor..
Still kena scold de..
Bro do little things like wipe the fan only..
Tak kena scold.. I do those three things oso kena marah..
So wat if I watch Moonlight Resonance?
Its for my entertainment lar.. Hah?
The show can make me cry.. Can make me laugh..
Sommore can learn lessons from that show..
Sometimes when I do some mistakes like..
Drop a tupperware oso kena scold gao gao..
My bro le? Always shout here shout there..
Shout shout shout.. Shout at parents oso got..
But when he say sorry.. Its like nothing happen before..
Haihz.. Wat can I do?
Be patience lor.. 'Yan lor..'
After watching MR so many times.. I've learnt something..
From the mama..
If someone did something wrong for alot of times..
But did something right for one time..
Is it better then someone who did something right all the time..
N did something wrong one time..
Yep.. Its true...
There I've said out everything..

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment