Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its been so long..

Its been so long..
Recently the updates are all bout Bosco...
Coz suddenly I fell in love wit him.. Haha..
Anywayz.. I'm back wit Fung!
His having a concert at Genting on 19 of Dec...
Wanted to buy VIP but sold out..
Met a fren Diana who is in Boscorazzi..
Then get to knw her fren Mei Foong from Fung Forever..
She told me dat 24 of Oct when Fung came to promote his concert..
His VIP tix is already sold out..
I was lyk WTF!!
Isnt Fung lucky to hav fans lyk us?
LOL.. Now my only hope is PS1 coz VVIP too expensive..
Zzz.. Shyt le.. Really wanna go see Fung..
Haihz.. Oh yea.. I'm joining Bosco n Fung's FC..
I was thinking to join Linda's too.. T.T
But no money ady.. Pokai..
Sorry Linda.. Will make it to u later.. Coz I love u as muc as Bosco n Fung..
Haha.. K lar..
Chatting wit Yen Min n Priyanka now..
Priyanka jakun ady..
Yen Min lovesick...
Haihz.. Me? tvbsick..

Till then..

P/s: Maybe I'm getting a DSLR!! =D

Pp/s: Hope Tze Jing will get a DSLR n he'll be her bf ASAP!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment