Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Seventh Day..

Since its Sunday today... It means that its the seventh day rite..
I still rmb there's a TVB show call the seventh day..
Starring Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong n Natalie Tong..
Just came bac from Lumut.... -.-
Missed seeing Kevin Cheng... T.T
Well.. Wat can I say? Its all Lumut's fault..
First exam.. Now Kevin.. Wtf..
Nvm gua.. Will be seeing Bosco n Linda on the 12 of nov.. =)
Haha.. Hope there wont be many ppl coz still got skool..
Then mayb I'll get a chance for autograph?
Or photo? Or shaking hands? Or hugging them?
I think the hugging them is terlampau ady lol.. Haha..
Dat will certainly not be happening..
If it does.. I'm speechless...
I will be dreaming lol if I really can hug them..
Argh.. Nothing to blog about..

Till then..

P/s: Received a sms from Imran.. *It may contain peanuts.. He says Justin touch his ass.. -.- N he say Justin's gonna rape him tonite lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment