Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Message from Bosco.. =)

Yep.. Msg from him is on the bottom.. Here are some pics..


Bosco likes to be cute. n CHILDISH! =)


Cute..


See I told u.. C-H-I-L-D-I-S-H!!


Bosco!!


Bosco's drawing damn nice.. The wolf looked alike.. His masterpiece..


Bosco trying to draw the wolf..


Bosco drawing..


To my dearest fans,

After saw this message, really will thank everybody excuse and be concerned about.I know that you all always online till midnight because of me,
here, sincerely repeatly enjoin everybody to must take care the health of body and pay great attention to the studies.please don't wait for me until midnight.
i often leave message at midnight because of the working time.besides, my working time very long and not secure,so i don't want to affect your life.
for let the forum can computing normally,all the fan club helper(HK, mainland and oversea) had been sacrificed a lot of personal times and money, i hope that you guys will love them more and help them.As long as made a concerted effort the affair can suceed!!!
instead of this, about the problem of leave message at mainland or oversea's forum,i would like to say sorry first.As problem of physical strength and time, really can't consider both respects.
But, i will instead on reading all the message as far as possible,please forgive and allow me leave meassage at one place only.Please excuse me!
if got any suggestion, you may tell me.thanks!

Haha.. Sorry for the font.. Coz I copy n paste from Boscorazzi..
See Bosco so kind n nice rite..
Haha..

Till then..

P/s: If u become an official member of Boscorazzi.. U may hav a one to one pic wit him.. Looking forward to it.. Fans said that Bosco will put his hand on ur shoulder u can hold his waist oso.. But ppl never see Lam Fung putting hands on fans shoulder.. Haihz.. Who cares? I still support Fung n Bosco.. <33

No comments:

Post a Comment