Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bosco!!

Haha.. Yep.. I met Bosco at Time Square..
Wanna upload pic.. But very slow le.. Lazy..
He's so cute.. He was suppose to choose one secretary..
Coz money king online is bout online business...
His the CEO of the day.. N he has to choose one secretary..
Ngan Mei Yan from MyFM was the emcee for the day..
She looked so close to Bosco haha..
They played.. The situation was.. Bosco is sad.. So the secretary must make him happy..
The first secretary.. She sang Loving U.. Her voice quite nice.. Then suddenly..
She purposely shouted.. N she made Bosco laughed..Haha..
Another girl.. She sang the song Thankful meeting u..
Originally by Bosco n Myolie..
So Bosco sang his part.. So adorable...
The next girl.. She danced hip hop..
Bosco followed her.. Haha..
Some even perform those magic tricks..
N one of them.. 'kong lan kiek'.. Jokes.. Haha..
Got 12 of them.. I dun rmb much..

Oh yea.. They had autograph session.. I got a file wit his pic..
I was so stupid.. I din go up n get his autograph..
Wanted to buy his album.. In the end.. I din get to buy his album..
N he went bac.. No autograph.. T.T
But my mom told me everyoe holding a green thing for him to sign..
N I dun hav one.. So still the same rite?
Haihz.. Still dun hav Bosco's signature.. T.T

Anywayz.. I joined Bosco's fanclub.. =)
He leaves msg for his fans..
Sometimes he even online at the Hong Kong forum..
He replied a girl.. The girl asked him why dun wanna online at overseas's forum?
He told the girl that coz his eng very bad lol...
OMG!! He replied the girl..
Btw.. He often online around midnite..
One of the msg from him is...
'Dun online to late just becoz of me.. Care for ur studies.. Dun sleep so late... I dun wanna influenced ur life.. I'm sry I hav to online so late coz of my work.. If anyone is sick when dey come n see me for the next function.. I wont take pics wit them for penalty.. Haha..'
Translated by one of the admins.. Coz I oso cant read the chinese words..
Haha.. Bosco is so caring.. <33
I've joined Linda's fanclub too..
I've left a msg for her.. =)
I knw some of u will say she wont reply.. Or wont read..
But I'll just have to hope yep.. She did leave a msg for the fans too..
She said she read the fans msg...

Till then..

P/s: Sorry for not uploading pics of Bosco.. =(

Pp/s: Those who wanna comment bout me leaving a msg for Linda.. GET LOST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment