Saturday, November 14, 2009

Luhur-ians On The Loose!!

Haha.. Yea today was my class party at sunway..
At Pizza Hut.. Went there late.. Coz wake up late..
Y? Coz I slept at 3 am yesterday.. -.-
Today sis's b'day party.. Her frenz came early n I'm still in pyjamas..
LOL.. Went there.. Got a present from grandma n yi ting..
Thanks! Lol.. Grandma's handmade card so nice.. =)
Haha.. Went to pizza hut wit syafiqah n kirba..
Teacher not there yet.. Pn Khas came first..
Then oni Pn Khadijah came wit her daughter..
I told teacher I wanna kawan dgn anak u..
But teacher told her anak malu.. Haha..

Went toilet wit Nisa n Shasha.. I wanted to buy lollipop..
So walked around.. Bought a bracelet for Farah n Nisa..
Lol.. B'day present.. Bought my lollipop..
Went arcade.. Lost to Shasha dunno y..
Walked around sunway.. Took the maxis balloon..
Then gave a little boy.. So cute..
At first he dun wan.. Shy I think.. Dun the mom say nak tak?
After dat he took.. Haha..
Meet up at cinema.. Watched 2012..
Hong Li asked whre's my balloon?
I said gave to a little boy..
He said he gave a little girl..
Haha.. Chui Pin, Dars n Yi Ting bought popcorns n drinks..
Stand around there.. Suddenly Tristan pat me on the back..
He said good.. Lol.. I oso dun understand..
Asked him hu is he sitting wit?
N he said s*a*.. LOL..
Blabla.. Went into the cinema..
A group of chinese boys running around the cinema..
Cavin asked them stop running..
They replied FUCK U! Haha..

Blablabla.. 2012 was quit long..
After dat went to toilet to pee..
Blablabal... Went to Starbucks.. Frenz bought starbucks drinks..
I did not coz save money mah.. Haha..
Den Pin, Ting n YC came.. Blablabla..
Dars, Nisa, Farah n Kirba went home..
I send Shasha home.. Talked to YC, Pin n Ting..
Told Shasha I got alot of grandpaS.. N Pin the grandma took the bread n hit me..
Haha.. I block n she said.. Omg.. My bread.. -.-
Hmm.. They went back home after dat too..
Left me n shasha.. Parents stuck in traffic jam..
So me n shasha went to the stage n saw Waio giving goodies..
Walked around the stage.. Wanted to get it..

The man saw.. N then he said just come up here n give me a high 5..
I'll give u a goodie.. Lol.. So I did...
I missed.. Shasha gave him a high 5.. Haha..
The other man then show me his hand.. I gave him a high 5 n he gave me the goodie too..
Lol.. Went back home.. N online..
Thats all gua...

Till then..

P/s: Tomolo gonna see Bosco at Time Square.. Yea lar.. I'm a tvb freak.. =D

Pp/s: I got my Luhur-ians t-shirt.. =)

Pp/s: Drank too much coke today.. Shyt.. Diabetes.. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment