Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A taste of my own candies..

Haha.. Yea... I lyk the title!!
A taste of my own candies/sweets...
I never ever ask myself this ques until Jia Hui did...

Jia Hui : Mei Yee come here...
Me : Ooo... Ok.. Yes?
Jia Hui: Sweet? =D
Me: Nah.. =)
Jia Hui: Why u lyk to giv ppl sweet one arh? One day u bring how many sweets lol..
Me: Err.. Err.. *dunno wat to answer..

I hav never ask myself this ques lol...
Y I giv sweets to me frens arh?
Y arh?
Was emo-ing today coz 1 mark till 80 for maths.. -.-
Start having an emo corner...
Hong Li was Farah n Nisa's gay fren today...
Imran was my n Dars gay fren today... Lol..
Tristan is a real joker lol...
Pin came to pujuk us.. I forgot wat she tell Dars..
Then Dars show her the finger!! Haha....
But when its goin bac home time.. I was looking outside the balcony..
I imbas kembali.. 1 more mark till 80... =.=
Argh.. Still emo...

Haha.. Went to giv Smarty sweet...
Buddy was there...

Me: Nah sweet.. Lol..
Smarty: Thank u..
Buddy: Me leh? I dun hav arh?
Me: Huh? I thought I giv u ady reccess time?
Buddy: Oh really? Yea horr..
Me: Apa lar u.. Nah giv u again lorr...
Smarty: *kept her sweet... Me le? I din get sweet one lol..
Me: *was checking my pocket.. But no more lol.. Sorry.. How much u get for maths?
Smarty: 89%..
Me: *wow.. she is a smarty lol... *car came.. Bye smarty.. Bye buddy..
Buddy n Smarty: Bye..

Haha.. It was really funny to me when they ask for sweets again haha..
Was happy back for the time being...
Lol... I think I got the answer for that ques Jia Hui..
Coz whenever I giv sweet.. The person will be happy..
Haha.. Every time I giv ppl sweet.. They will smile..
Isnt it nice to be happy? To make our frens happy?
If a sweet a day can make my frens happy..
Well y not? I can giv them everyday oso.. lol..

-nmy-'s quote..
"A sweet a day.. Keeps the sadness away.."

Till then...

P/s: Am I lucky or wat? Walked behind him today again.. =)

Pp/s: Haha.. Chat wit JW today.. Long time din talk ady lol.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment