Thursday, November 5, 2009

Seasons In The Sun...

Got bac some results today..
Hmm... Sivik mark was teruk....
Very very teruk.... But luckily its not a pmr subject?
N thanks to all de frens who pujuk-ed me...
Etc. Kirba, Nisa, Farah, Darshini, Shasha n many more..
Thanks thanks...
Ntg really happen.. Just emo-ing in de class..
Thanks Yen Min for borrowing me her cow..
When I'm sad I looked at the cow.. N I smiled..
The cow so cute wei...
Chui Pin wanted me to sign the oral thing..
So I asked her to make the cow alive first...
"Come on... Be alive cow... Be alive u stupid thing.." says Cp...
Lol.. The guys laughed at her....
Going home time.... Talked to Zhee Laine..
Then Siva kacau... Told her I'm talking to fren..
She said.. "Go nearer lar.. Talk so far for wat?"
Haiyo.. Got bags blocking mah...

After dat.. Went n giv Tze Jing sweets...
Talked about exam...
Wow.. She is a real smarty.. =)
Lol.. Not goin to skool tomolo...
Goin Lumut.. Din actually wanna go...
But dad say not the Teluk Batik Resort..
Its Swiss Garden.. Better gua.. Went there the last time..
Quite good.... Hmm.. Ntg to blog bout really...

Oh yea now I rmb.. Highlight for this post..
Buddy Yat Kuan, Naomi the monkey n Imran the guy is having the choir thing tomolo..
Competition I think..
Just wanna wish that 3 choir freaks this..
"Good luck n all de best.."
Lol.... Seafield Choir is the best.. =)

Till then..

P/s: Wow.. I din knw that Buddy notice I cried.. So embrassing.. But cant control de.. The tears just came running down lyk dat...

Pp/s: Took Yen Min cow for the day.. Kar Yee say I din took it.. But stole it.. Haha.. True true Kar Yee!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment