Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Down..

Exam's over.. Returned all the text books today...
Bag so light ady... Got bac some results...
Maths n Chinese... Dun really rmb wat happen today..
Oh yea.. Pn Lau ask the prefects to search for a basketball..

Prefects :
- May Yean
- Kirba
- Me
- Ming Yii
- Jia Yin
- Christine
- Hong Li
- Imran
- Cavin
But Christine was the first who went off..
I keep asking pn lau.. "Teacher y cannot bring 'balls' to skool?"
She din answer lol.. We cant seem to find the ball anyways..
I say here got 6 balls mah.. Dars agreed.. Then find for wat?
Lol.... After dat we found the ball wit a guy's help lol..
The guy ask us to call Florence from 2B down for return lol..
How untung are we lol? We get credits in front of pn lau..
N we just nid to call Florence to see him lol..
Rmb chinese me n yc helped pn phang to calculate the marks for form 1...
Count 1 Ilmu students marks.. Yen Min highest lol..
Pin sad.. Lol.. But luckily one of my grandpa pujuk her haha...
Maths.. Everyone emo me too..
I dunno why I emo.. Everyone say A ok wat.. Y u emo? -.-
Haihz.. I oso dunno wtf I am emo..
Ish.. Shyt one lar..
Next year pmr ady.. So fast..
I can feel the pressure now...

Till then..

P/s: Talking to Chui Pin about our 'future' n I went terlampau fast ady lol... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment