Thursday, November 12, 2009

Fa Hou Yuet Yuen!

Haha.. Yeah!! I went n watch Fa Hou Yuet Yuen concert..
Got Joe bao, Hor ma, Hoong yi...
But this two are my fav!!
Yue So Tsau n Ling B!!
At first joe bao, hor ma, hoong yi n ah tsau came out..
Ling B dunno at whre.. Den sudd he came out n shake hands wit the fans..
N sang one of the song from his album..
Continued by Hey Boy! Which I love his dance move..
His clothes damn nice.. Green n black.. GREEN!!
Hehe.. They acted.. Ling B n Ah Tsau pretended to have an affair..
Den Hor Ma angry.. Say wat bout Kun Ka Zai..
Joe Bao say wat bout Fung... Lam Fung.. U dun wan him ady?
Linda replied.. No.. I.. I..
After dat Michelle Yim, Hoong Yi was about to do a duet..
She ask us whos the guy? Har Yu? Bosco?
N she said.. No lar.. Its Lam Fung!
But then kena con.. Its Har Yu.. -.-
I translated it lar.. So cute weih..
Blablala..

Before dat.. In the morning I played at the outdoor theme park..
My mom found a hole at the door to the Arena of Stars..
N guess who I spot? Hor ma.. She's practising her singing..
After dat went n play makan..
I insist to go there n peep again..
So cousin n sis plus mom went n play flying dragon..
N I became a peeping tom.. Haha..
Guess wat? I saw Linda Chung n Bosco Wong!! They oso practising..
I wanted to wait for them to come out..
I found an entrance.. Waited from 3 to 4.. I was standing there..
Suddenly.. I felt some rain.. Few drops..
I was lyk who cares?! I wanna see bosco n linda..
Then arh.. It rained heavily.. I was forced to go.. =(
I was wet.. Pants wet jacket wet.. Shoes wet..
Luckily dad bought me new ones.. I got new jeans, hoodie n slippers..
Haha.. =)

Actually.. I regreted.. For not buying flowers for Linda Chung or Bosco Wong..
If not then sure can go up stage say hi n take photo.. T.T
But there's always a next time for a tvb freak lyk me.. =)
LOL! After de show.. They showed Lam Fung's Lets Party thing..
Trying to promote it I guess...
They played ngoi choi chung zhao lei.. I think..
Theme song of The Drive of Life..
N I shouted LAM FUNG!!
Everyone looked at me.. Haha.. But who cares?
I'm his fan mah.. =D

Here's some pics.. =)
Not all.. I think I took bout err.. 150 pics..
Mostly concentrated on Bosco n Linda..
To be honest.. I focused on Linda.. Coz she's lyk so kind n good the whole nite..
Haha.. She sang some new songs from her second album..
Oh yea forgot to say.. She released her album in Hong Kong today..
N she's not there wit her fans.. She's here.. N she's happy to be wit us here..
Haha.. See she's such a good person.. To her fans..
Just wanna say gratz on the second album Linda, my idol.. =)
Will buy it if u come down to Malaysia again to promote.. Haha..


Bosco Wong singing a song from his album.. Forgot the title.. T.T Something bout LOVE!


Linda Chung!! Taking photos of me.. No lar joking.. =)


Ka Yan singing a hit from her second album!!


Linda n Bosco singing an oldies song.. They say wanna see whether they still got 'kam kok', feelings for each other.. Haha.. Dun lar Ah Tsau.. Kun Ka Zai le.. =)


Till then..

P/s: Will support Linda by buying her album.. <333

Pp/s: Bosco was being childish n playful.. I got one pic he wanted to kick Joe Bao.. But I'll upload next time..

Ppp/s: Really enjoyed the show.. =)

Pppp/s: Hope to meet Bosco on the 15 of nov..

Ppppp/s: Maybe buying VIP tickets to see Lam Fung's Lets Party! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment