Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lalala..

Went to neighbour's hse today...
Last time I still rmb I'm very close wit the neighbour's youngest son..
Ian.. He always call me jie jie lol.. Only 6 this year..
But after when he shift hse.. I din go there quite often ady..
His mom say when they recently moved there..
He keep calling jie jie in his dreams haha...
Coz I like to play wit him n talk to his sis other than dat...
So fast everyone big ady... His sis oso 18 this year..
College liao.. Tak keep in touch muc..
Just went there today.. LOL..
They're still frenly as usual.. =)

Ok.. Next.. Was in a conver wit Ryan Yap, Yen Min n Priyanka Kimberley..
We crap alot.. But hav to go neighbour's hse.. So I stopped..
Thanks Pri.. It must be u who told Ryan something..
Coz Yen Min say she didnt.. =.="
Hmm... Talked to Diana n Brian..
Both from Bosco-razzi.. Both goin to Fung's concert..
So meet them on that day..
Now.. Bac to smarty Tze Jing!!
Haha.. I wonder who thanked u arh? LOL.. Kidding..

Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment