Thursday, October 15, 2009

2 Luhur! <3

Sry.. This post is kinda long.. Pls be patient to read it lol..
Ok.. So here's the thing.. Me n nisa wrote this down..
For our blog.. We dun wan our blog to be dead..
So.. We had a bm presentation thing..
Actually its for our ulang kaji for novel.. Coz exam coming mah..
I finished it n Nisa suppose to present it..
Teacher say good but add abit.. Can get 10marks!! Hehe.. Perasan again..
N I wrote something at the end.. Here it goes..
Oh yea.. Btw.. Mine is about pengajaran Pahlawan Pasir Salak..
Sudd.. Nisa shouted.. "Eh, mana semua kawan melayu saya?"
Everyone was lyk looking at her.. -.-

Anyways.. Here's wat I wrote.. After finishing it lar..
"And they lived happily ever after of coz after the Birch guy mati lar..
THE END
Oops sry.. Not the end yet.. After the Birch guy mati, Kapten Innes came.. But after dat.. He mati oso.. Haha.. Mati lyk a frog.. Mati katak! N nobody cares..
THE END
Eh not yet.. Must be happy ending.. And all the penduduk Pasir Salak live happily ever after..
THE END!
Haha.. Penutup by me..

Then Pn Khadijah told us somethin..
"Kasih sayang memainkan peranan yang penting sesama manusia.."
I was lyk BINGO.. N I got another meaning of that haha..
Sudd Chui Pin ask.. "nmy, wats dat peribahasa melentur rebung something?"
"err.. Melentur biarlah dari rebungnya.. or buluh melentur biarlah dari rebungnya.."
She said ok.. But I think it sounds wrong..
I asked shasha n she told.. I said yea..
I called Chui Pin too many times.. I was lyk..
"Chui Pin Chui Pin Chui Pin Chui Piot.." haha..
Shasha was oso confuse then so Kirba explained..
"Melentur buluh biarlah dari rebungnya lol.."
Pn Khadijah oso taught us "siapa makan cili.. dia terasa pedas.."

It was PSV after dat..
No one listen as usual..
After dat we got to do anything we want.. Coz teacher fed up..
I wrote this..
" Eu Jin Lim, played wit the clip.."
Eu Jin wrote,"Kirba likes fish lips!!"
"We replayed the T & O thing!! It was so funny.."
Shasha says shes the brown version of YT n Pn C***.. Lol..
N she said vanakkam as in wanna come? Lol..
Btw.. Tristan Voon actually acted as a nerd..
Damn funny.. He say anyone got file? N shasha gave hers..
Then Shasha say, does it means dat I'm a nerd since I have a file? lol..

Then it was time for Sivik.. En Musawir was... U knw.. Funny..
Hee: Teacher! Like adik n abang fight bertambah rapat rite? So if Indonesia fight with Malaysia then hubungan bertambah rapa ke?
En Musawir giv him this are-u-stupid look.. N told us not to vote for him as PM..
Teacher asked about dunno wat strategi n our class keep saying RASUAH!
So teacher say.. If u suddenly giv ppl something thats rasuah.. But dis is not..
If lyk dat arh.. Means if the boy *pointing at Kin Foo.. giv the girl *pointing at YC a flower.. That's rasuah lar? Lol..

Went for rehat.. Blablabla..
Nicole n Ryan was there.. So scary..
Coz mine is the worst block..
When they went away everyone was happy..
I went n ronda dewan then..
Hong Li: meiyee meiyee come here..
Me: Yes sir?
Hong Li: Just now Nicole they all I think they saw me eating.. This guy lar dunno help me to block..
Leong Wai: Wat? How I knw.. I was oso panic.. My sleeves are down mah..
Hong Li: I was lyk hu's dat hu's dat.. U din tell..
Leong Wai: Why u dunno how to see one arh? Oh yea.. U din wear ur specs..
Me: So how? Nvm lar.. Gtg..

Sej time.. Pn Tan keep calling Chui Pin as Chuie Pieng.. Lol..
Shasha's chair was making alot of noise.. She say her chair is swinging lol..
Nisa n Farah keep disturbing her.. Talk n haha at her lol..
Then it was Geo time.. New chapter about Komunikasi thing.. The last chapter..
Cik Goh: The satelit is up in the..
Me: Sky.. [Wanted to say space but sky came in my mind..]
*Cik Goh folo me n said sky..
Cik Goh: Up in the sky.. I mean space..
Blablabal..
Cik Goh: U all got e-mail rite?
2L: Yes.. [Hong Li said no]
Cik Goh: Or u all still use snail mail?
Me: *very excited.. Wats that?!!
Cik Goh: Through postman.. Very slow.. But now internet very important.. For wat?
Nisa: To watch p**n.. Lol..
Btw.. Nisa did her Buku Tunai 15 mins before KH.. -.-

Kemahiran Hidup time..
Was waiting for Pn Hazipah outside the corridor...
It was so funny.. CP saw someone..
I mean Jia Hui.. *psssst.. Over here.. I mean someone from Jia Hui's class.. ^^
Lol.. Got the kerja kursus thing.. The Buku Tunai..
Maths... Passed up yesterday's hw..
Teacher taught n taught.. Finished teaching..
We talk pulak.. Me, Farah n Shasha keep pushing Kirba..
Shasha said to Kirba be more aggresive.. Lol..
Kirba said to shasha u look cute lol..

I was sad at the beginning of skool actually..
Bcoz Pn Heng said we din do our duty..
She came too early mah.. If not we can halau one...
So sad.. Worst Ketua Blok.. Is me...
But after I went to the class.. It was fun..
This is from me..
2Luhur is lyk me 2nd hse.. Agreed Chui Pin?
Haha.. They joke alot.. They laughed alot.. That includes me...

Till then.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment