Thursday, October 8, 2009

New phone..

There goes my old phone, nokia 5300..
Here comes my new phone, nokia 5130..
But I lyk the lights when the music is on..
Lol.. Ok lar.. That guy gav the price..
He help me download games n music..
Luckily, he helped me to transfer my contacts..
If not I'll be lyk Chui Pin, blurr.. Wondering who is who..
Lol.. Hehe..
Chat wit Yen Min today..
We merepek alot lol..
Haha..
Reached home ngam ngam 7 p.m..
Watched Devil's Disciples last episode..
Seng Fong (Bosco Wong) n Keng Lui (Kevin Cheng) damn leng chai..
Too bad Mok Man died.. Thanks to the stupid old man Bak Tong Aw..
Lol.. But I dun really understand the ending..
Seng Fong is with Shui Ling (Shirley Yeung) or Chi Long (Bernice Liu)..
But my bro say he's wit Shui Ling wor..
The ending so funny.. They did the stunt ryhme again..
So cute le Bosco.. Glad I watched the final episode lol..
Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Bro knocking my door again.. -.-

Pp/s: Currently addicted to ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi by tank.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment