Friday, October 16, 2009

Recover Soon Nic Teo!

Sorry to inform that Nicholas Teo pillars of the liver by bacterial infection, now emergency admissions to hospital. He's unable to attend next two weeks activities n promotion in mainland China.. Sorry for any inconvenience caused..
(Malaysia Warner Music Artist Management Department)
[Took from YK's blog]

I oso din knw he was admited to the hospital..
Until Yat Kuan told me in my cbox..
I thought she's jokin..
But when I went to her blog.. T.T
It was real.. T.T
I just start to lyk him n his songs..
Wth.. I was so shock to knw..
How could this happen to him??
T.T.. Nic Teo.. Get well soon yep..

Cute Nic Teo! Spot the cap.. Prince Nicholas!!


Yeng pic of Nicholas!! 'Pak ma wong zi'.. Prince Charming lol...


GET WELL SOON NICHOLAS TEO!!

Till then..

P/s: See I put big big get well soon Nicholas Teo.. Yat Kuan put so small.. -.- btw lyk my pm YK? =D

I will love u more than that..
I wont say those words..
Then take them back..
Don't giv lonliness a chance..
Baby listen to me when I say..
I will love u more than that..

No comments:

Post a Comment