Thursday, October 15, 2009

Spammers..

Cbox.. Is whre I wanna chat wit my frenz..
Not spammers lol..
But since spammers come to my blog n left something at my cbox..
I must be polite n reply them too rite?
Lol.. I dun lyk spammers..
They're chicken.. Yeah.. C-H-I-C-K-E-N!! CHICKEN!
Coz they dun write their name down..
They're afraid of they identity being exposed..
They're afraid of being scold..
They're afraid of being hate..
They're afraid of everything.. -.-
But still.. As I've said.. I still hav to be polite to them.. =D
Aren't I mature lyk wat Zhee Laine said Nisa?!
Haha..

Till then..

Looking bac at all the things I've done..
I was trying to be someone..
I've played my part..
Kept u in the dark..
Now let me show u the shape of my heart...

Tuning into Shape of My Heart by BSB..

No comments:

Post a Comment