Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Nisa!

Happy birthday nisa..
So good lar u..
Got so many presents from anyone..
N wishes.. Lol.. But wishes I oso got.. Haha..
Recalling the past..
I got no b'day present since my b'day is in dec.. -.-

But its ok.. Since there's many celeb I love is born in dec..
- Raymond Lam Fung..
- Bosco Wong
- David Archuleta
Don't be jealous ppl.. I'm born in the same month as this celebs..
Oh yea.. I got no present bcoz I dun hav a b'day party..
N I dun lyk outings.. Lol.. Weird me..
Haha.. Anyways, chat wit Shu Ying today..
She's scaring me by telling me bout pmr..
Btw.. Bro got 5 wrong for geo n 1 wrong for science paper 1..
After checking.. Lol.. Him? I was shocked..
But my aunt say this year's science paper is the easiest..
Wat bout my year? *gulps..
Goin to Nisa's hse tomolo.. -.-
Will be jealous coz she got so many presents later..
Yep nisa.. JEALOUS!
I mean ENVY not jealous..
Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Happy b'day nisa!

Pp/s: Anyone gonna giv me b'day present this year? Or wishes will oso do.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment