Monday, October 12, 2009

Accident..

I din wanna post this but... Here it goes..
Was goin for a ride on my bike..
Sis wanna folo.. So she sat behind me..
I was cycling.. N I accidentally made her fall..
Her hands, her head n leg got a bit scratches..
Her hands was bleeding.. Her leg n head abit..
I was so scared.. Went bac home.. Called mom for help..
Mom scolded me..
My mom bath her n I was standing outside the bathroom..
She was crying.. I was crying..
I was scared.. Dad came bac.. I thought he was gonna scold me..
But he din.. Luckily.. But I still cry..
Coz my sis cry..
I went in my room..
On Lam Fung's song..
Hugged my bolster n my big doggie..
Den my aunt came to my hse.. N teach me science..
Then luckily my sis ok ady..
Mom say she not pain ady..
Dad say just pray hard ntg happens to her head..
I rather be the falling one then my sister..
I rather be..

Till then..

P/s: I am terribly sry sis..

No comments:

Post a Comment