Sunday, October 18, 2009

Important..

Yea.. Important..
They are important to me.. Lol..
I still rmb when I first saw Lam Fung..
When I look him in the eyes.. I was so happy..
He is Lam Fung ppl.. Lam Fung..
Went on stage got his autograph..
He said thanks n he looked at me..
I was so stunt.. He was looking at me n I smiled..

The other time was Bosco.. He look so hot wei..
Haha.. After Bosco, wanted to go Sungei Wang to kai-kai..
Thirsty.. Wanted a drink.. Passed by a stage n saw...
Linda Chung.. I was lyk omg omg.. Its her..
Asked dad whether can buy her album.. Dad say ok..
Quickly buy n went up the stage..
I brought the Heart of Greed n Moonlight Resonance too..
Coz I thought if Bosco got autograph session I can ask him sign..
Well.. Linda was so happy to see me supporting her I guess..
She keep saying.. Thank u thank u..
I replied her thank u oso.. She look so pretty..

I still rmb the time when I found out Linda's signature is fading..
I cried.. Yea.. I cried.. I was so sad.. I was lyk shyt..
Then I cried.. Coz they gav Linda cheap marker.. Stupid punya they all..
If they folo lyk wat Ray's organiser did.. The marker was in silver..
Then 100% wont come out one.. Make me cry oni.. T.T
Lol.. Yea.. I'm a #1 Rayda fan..
Here are some pics..

The album is currently still beside my bed lol.. =D


Yep.. I was there went they came to promote Bio-Essence.. I even bought Ray's Eugeno Man Cool for his printed pillow case lol..


Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment