Sunday, October 25, 2009

Exam..

Yep.. Afternoon session's gonna face the final TOMOLO!
Haihz.. I havent start KH yet.. Thanks to Lumut on sat.. Shyt!
Was a stupid step to folo fam go to Lumut.. But I dun wanna home alone for the whole day.. -.-
Haihz.. KH KH.. Sej is ok.. Geo is another one.. 38 chapters..
Lol.. Tomolo.. Having languages..
Chinese..
Eng..
Bm..
Hope can get A+ for these subjects..
Lol.. K.. I knw my blog has been dead for the first time..
Thanks to Mr Final Exam..
Lol.. Lame lar me.. =D

Till then..

P/s: Bosco Wong, Linda Chung, Michelle Yim, Louise Lee n Har Yu is coming to Genting Highlands on 12 of November.. They went to Sungei Wang on 24 of oct to promote the show.. Lol.. I'm goin haha.. The GH one lar..

Pp/s: Y didn't Lam Fung come? Y? =(

Ppp/s: Hav to study now.. -.-

Pppp/s: Pls comment on my cbox.. It looks dead..

Ppppp/s: Good luck to all afternoon Seafieldians for their final!

No comments:

Post a Comment