Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Relaxed..

I came bac from my interview..
Went there everyone was so panic..
Everyone wanted to memorize our prefect board, visi n misi lol..
So I folo n hafal.. Then we went to the form 6 class n wait for our turn..
Nicholas Ng was so funny..
He was lyk a joker entertaining us..
We maybe lost our nervous feelings when he was joking..
He even come in n said, "J**t** *ee whre are u? No balls.."
Lol.. Then he said, "Who dun lyk J**t** *ee pls raise up ur hands?"
I was one of them.. He asked for 3 reasons lol.. Wat a joker..
I was num 4.. Was scared coz so fast my turn ady..
Haha.. But it was ok..
The girl brought me there n remind to introduce myself before sitting down..
I went in.. All the morning prefects was sitting lyk a semi circle..
N I'm the diameter(in the middle)..
I went in n say.. "good afternoon.. My name is nmy.. I'm currently holding the post....."
Justin said, "Ok.. pls hav a seat.. Are u the girl who has 2 posts?"
I replied, "yes"..
Sat down n everyone keep asking ques...
There was this guy.. His ques was so funny..
Sudd he raise up his hands n say..
"Do u knw who am I?"
I answered, "err.. err.."
Justin said, "That is an irrelevant ques.. U no nid to answer him.."
Lol... Then can go out ady..
Arhh.. Feel so relax after dat..
Keep disturbing Zhee Laine n Tsui San in the class..
Joke wit Zhee Laine, "later when u go in u said ur related to pn ung lol.."
Was playing wit May Yean clapping hands..
Then Zhee Laine n Tsui San looked at us as if we're standard 1..
So we stopped n they laughed lol..

Went downstairs.. Pass by Yen Min's class..
She waved at me n did the good sign..
I think she meant is the interview ok?
So I giv her the good sign oso.. Which means yep.. =)
Went to Kirba's hse.. Farah, Nisa n Darshini was also there..
Lol.. Came bac home..
Msn many ppl ask how was my interview..
Yen Min sms n ask.. Blablabla..
I asked her so that nokia 5130 ok arh?
She said ok lar..
I replied, wat colour nice arh? red, silver or blue?
She said red..
If she din say red I oso will be red lar.. The colour is striking.. Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Thanks Jia Wei for giving some support before interview..

Pp/s: Thanks for de wish Chui Pin..

Ppp/s: Thanks Yen Min for letting me disturbing u? lol..

Pppp/s: Justin keep smiling at me when I came in.. Weird..

Ppppp/s: Nicole wasnt dat scary today! Was glad..

Pppppp/s: Make frens wit Renie today..

No comments:

Post a Comment