Sunday, October 4, 2009

Farah's partay!

I went to Farah's hse today..
Should go there at 1.30 p.m.
Wanna be the earliest..
But ended up arriving there at 2.00 p.m.
The fifth person there..
Chui Pin, Nisa, Kirba n Darshini der ady..
Went day everyone wanted to take pics of me.. -.-
Went up to Farah's room..
CP say her room big lol..
Everyone started to SS..
I sat on a chair.. That looks lyk a grandma chair..
Then I think Farah or Nisa call me granny..
So I said if I'm ur granny CP is ur great-great grandma lol..
Sudd Chui Pin came n sit wit me..
She wanted to take pic of me..
I struggle.. So she tak jadi!! Haha..
Nisa keep taking the pic when I was struggling.. -.-

We went down makan..
Then me n Nisa keep disturbing a guy name Danial..
Keep shouting his name lol..
Everyone arrived..
Finish eating..
Sat on a sofa wit Kirba..
Chui Pin n Darshini joined..
CP was sitting next to me so I asked her 'something'.. Lol..
Guys >> PS 2..
Girls>> Farah's room..
Some of the girls were playing wit Barbie dolls..
Nisa, Nina, YC, Jac, Kirba n I was lying on the bed..
I slept at 3 a.m. last nite k?!
Lol.. Went down for a movie..
Dunno wat that movie lar..
Suppose to be a horror movie..
But it looks so slow..
Lol..
Mom came early bcoz bro's course finished early..
Din finish watching the movie.. Was the first to go bac home..

Watched I Not Stupid Too..
After dat, went to Summit..
Wanna repair my fon..
Nid around RM 80++..
The guy advice us to change my fon..
I wanted iphone but they say not suitable for me if I drop my fon so many times.. -.-
He told me to buy this nokia phone..
Express music.. Dunno wat model.. Looks something lyk my bro's..
He said if I trade in is RM 130 n the phone cost RM 450..
So I only hav to pay RM 320..
Mom say see first..
Then went to makan..
Told CP i was sorry coz din take photo wit her.. Told her next time..
She say next time arh.. Ok...
Sudd received a call from her.. My fon spoil lar..
Sms n ask her why she call me..
She told dat Nisa actually took her cam!!
Haha.. I gav her nisa's num n she contact her lorr..
Nothing muc..
Fam eat durian again..

Oh yea.. My bro's pmr is coming..
He's not ready for BM..
I helped him in his essay lol..
He say minimum 250 words.. Max 350 words..
So I help him to write a karangan..
Coz he say his tuition teach told him one of this maybe will come out in pmr..
I spend around 1/2 hour.. Finish writing..
Dad teaching him perdagangan..
I wrote him the 342 words essay n I'm online now!!
Haha.. Okies.. Its getting long here...

Til then..

P/s: Sry nisa.. Forgot bout the pic..

Pp/s: Sry cp.. next time yup..

Ppp/s: Was a nice mission today yc..

Pppp/s: Farah's hse damn nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment