Friday, October 16, 2009

I want it that way..

Just finish my chapter 6 at sejarah..
I'm studying using the masteri dengan komik : Sejarah..
Yen Min n Kirba.. U two saw the book before rite? =D
Haha.. Colourful mah.. Then can go in head lol..
Some ppl lyk black n white..
Some ppl lyk coloured..
But I lyk both.. So I bought the comic for a change.. Hehe..
Haha.. I dunno wat the post about lar..
Dunno whether goin to Darshini's hse tomolo or not..
Hav to wake up early tomolo to study..
Haihz.. Exam coming..
Stress gaining..

Till then..

P/s: Wat Yat Kuan?! Y Nicholas Teo admited to hospital?! =( Which hospital?! Can go visit him arh? Lets go together..

Tell me why.. Aint nothing bout a heartache..
Tell me why.. Aint nothing but a mistake..
Tell me why.. I never wanna hear u say..
I want it that way..

Tuning into I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys..

No comments:

Post a Comment