Sunday, October 18, 2009

<33

I'm so happy tonite.. I mean morning since its already 12 am..
Guess wat.. Thinking wat do I mean by <33? style="text-align: center;">-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

RAYMOND LAM FUNG N LINDA CHUNG KA YAN!!

Haha.. I think most of u knw I love them rite.. Lol..
I just found pic of them.. Together..
Holding hands.. Smiling.. Kissing.. N they look so sweet..
Perfect couple.. I repeat Perfect couple!!
Haha.. Here's some pics of them..


Ray acting cute.. No nid to act cute lar.. Ur already one.. Owh look who's at the back.. Linda!! =)

Outing together? =)


I think they are singing 'sum ling' together.. <



See properly lar.. Holding hands arh.. Lam Fung is Ka Yan's.. Ka Yan is Lam Fung's!


So sweet.. =)

Haha.. I'm a Rayda freak lol..
Okies..
Just wanna remind everyone..

Ka Yan is Lam Fung's..<33
Lam Fung is Ka Yan's.. <33
Rayda is Mei Yee's!! <33


Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment