Saturday, October 17, 2009

Darshini's P-A-R-T-Y!!

Yeah.. I went to Darshini's party..
After 6hours of Maths n Science.. I finally get to see my joyful classmates..
At first din really wanna go.. Coz Kirba, Nisa, Farah, Jac, Wysee they all not goin..
Well.. I told Darshini.. Then I felt bad..
Chui Pin called n begg me to go.. So ok lar I go..
Arrived there.. Two crazy girl aka CP n Yi Ting jump out from no whre..
Went inside Dars hse.. N sat n a corner..
Saw all the classmates.. Mostly boys.. Btw Tristan wore a pink shirt.. Lol..
CP wanted to take pic wit me.. Lol.. Yi Ting went n help her.. -.-
She's suppose to help me lol..
Took out my sej comic book n tried to study..
Some went in lar.. Everyone keep saying dun study lar..
N Tristan told me this.. "Eh nmy.. Dun keep studying lar.."
He told May Yean this.. "Eh may yean.. Frenz is more important than fam.."
Lol.. We were so shocked..
Then err... Oh yea.. Chui Pin and the guys took a pic..
Tristan was the cam man.. N he told one of his lame jokes again..
"1,2, After 3 is wat arh.. Oh yea.. 7,14.." -.-

After that.. They played wit fireworks n firecrackers..
Me n Imran stayed in the hse n chat.. Blablabla..
Dar: Eh.. Go out n play lar..
Imran: Dun wan lar.. We anti social..
Me: Yea.. I'm gonna create a group in fb.. Anti Social.. Lol..
Imran wanted to watch football.. Dars helped him change..
But when dars dad went n light up the fireworks.. We went out n took a look..
When we came bac.. It was bac to the tamil movie lol..
U guys should look at Imran's look when football was changed to tamil movie lol..
Oh yea.. I looked after my grandma's hp.. Arent I a good granddaughter? Lol..
I exchanged songs.. I took Eu Jin's fon oso.. I wanted songs lol..
I was still sitting at the same place..

Sudd Imran told me.. Eh that gal hot rite?
Which one? From our skool?
No.. Diff skool.. *The gal came in wit Dars..
Then me n dars gav signal to each other.. Dars introduced him to the gal..
Lol.. Dar hav to layan other guests.. So she asked the gal to sit the for a while..
Dars told the gal.. "Eh, Imran acted in footloose the musical..
The gal said "Are u an actor?"
Imran answered.. "Counted as one?"
It was so funny I laughed all the way..
I told Dars to pura-pura stand there say wanna take pic..
I took a pic using my fon.. Imran n the gal lol..
Later the gal thought I'm stalking at her or something.. Lol..

Haha.. Chui Pin went back home around 9 something I think..
I went bac around 10.. Oh yea.. I tried Dars own made cookies..
Nice haha.. Lol..

Btw.. Thanks Chui Pin n Yi Ting n Dars for asking me to go..
I did hav a great time there wit my classmates..
Chui Pin was black-mailing me before dat lol..
Anyways thanks yep.. =)

Imran smiling at the girl.. *Darshini pretend to watch tv..


The gal: U acted in footloose?
Imran: Yea..

Haha..
Till then..
P/s: Dars I enjoyed ur hse!! But I just had one cup of coke.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment