Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Study..

After goin to several ppl's blog..
I rmb dat I've not been studying for the whole week..
The pmr week which gives me holz..
Omg.. Shyt..
Geo form 1 n form 2 the whole text book!
Mati lor.. =x..
Haihz.. But I bought this sej book.. Got comic.. More colourful..
I lyk to read comics mah.. Then got cute cute pic..
So I ask dad to buy.. 3Jilids n it cost RM 40..
Haha.. If its book.. Its no problem..
But if its other things.. Problems will come..
I'm bored at home le..
Goin to Ipoh for day trip tomolo..
Gonna bring dad's laptop n use it in the car..
Hehe.. Many ppl online in the evening/afternoon rite? =D
Yeah!! Haha..

Till then..

P/s: My nokia 5300 is still here wit me.. =)

Pp/s: My nokia 5310 is coming tomolo..

Ppp/s: That means my nokia 5300 is leaving me tomolo.. =( y cant it be a spare fon? oh yea.. rosak ady..

Pppp/s: Glad bro says his bm paper was ok..

Ppppp/s: Good luck to u, pmr-takers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment