Saturday, October 3, 2009

Update time..

Oh yea.. Skool's started..
I've got bac all my results..
I've improved in my Science!!
Even Miss Ngoo said that!
Everyone was shocked to knw my marks lol..

Ok.. I think I tell u guys something stupid on fri..
Was walking to Chinese class wit Wysee..
I've studied my spelling at recess time!!
Ok.. So we arrived outside the door..
We stand at the corridor n looked down..
Sudd this Chui Pin came..
She said.. "mei yee.. wat u doin? kap zai arh.. he's not there wor"..
I was lyk wth..
Then I went in for my spelling..
I got 100% n pn phang only gave me one star.. -.- should be 3 stars lar..
Lol..
N oso prefects hav to jaga their class on the first period..
So I went n jaga 2Cekap.. for 2 periods.. -.-
Yen Min came in n kacau..
Then sudd Nicholas Ng n Ryan came in..
Nic shouted.. "boy boy.. come here.. whre's ur tie? why u din button up ur sleeves?!"
The guy is obviously justin wee..
He said bcoz too hot..
Then Nic replied then y this two prefects can do it?
He asked me wat form is he?
I answered form 2..
He said ok.. He's goin to d** next year..
Lol..

On sat.. I sms-ed Vincent..
Talked about skool stuff..
N he say James told him I'm the kp..
May Yean lar.. Not me le..
He say I can bcome for morning next time..
Haha.. I'm childish n playful lar.. Surely tak boleh.. Haha..
Damn boring every nite..
Kacau Yen Min!!
Haha.. Thanks yen for letting me.. =D

Till then..

P/s: Pri n Suet studyin?! Impossible..

Pp/s: He rmb my b'day!

Ppp/s: Goin to Farah's hse tomolo.. Bringing Bucky my starbucks teddy bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment