Sunday, October 18, 2009

Proud to be Ng!!

First of all.. I would lyk to talk about Bosco..
Recently.. I was mad about Bosco Wong..
Mad as in crazy.. Not angry.. I will not be angry at the cute one haha..
Coz I was watching Devil's Diciples.. Which he acted in..
So everytime the show starts I will shout his name..
My bro n sis will scold me coz of shouting his name.. -.-
But who cares? Haha.. He acted in Burning Flame III too..
He looks cute there.. He always eat lollipop in that show..
Coca-cola flavour sommore.. Like who arh?
Oh yea me!! haha..
The other time I saw him at Pavillion.. Damn handsome wei..
Guess wat was he doin? Chewing a chewing gum lol..
Childish lyk someone.. Who arh..
Me!! Haha.. Ok enough of the perasan thing..

This is Bosco Wong ppl!!

Bosco Wong Chung Chak!


Ok.. Bac to my title.. Proud to be Ng!
Yea.. I am proud to be a Ng.. Rite Vincent haha.. He's also Ng n he said that..
According to my title I'm proud to be Ng...
Aiyo.. Why am I repeating this again n again? Just start lar.. Stupid me..
Ok.. Here it goes..
I like Ron Ng too.. Yea lar.. I lyk alot of stars..
I liked Ron Ng when he first acted in Triumph In The Skies!
The show about aeroplane one.. Got Bosco Wong n Sammul Chan oso..
In that show.. Bosco is the smart one who won the silver eagle..
Ron n Sammul is the always wanna win type..
Both fell in love wit Michelle Yip lol..
But Ron is seriously funny there haha..
His face very manly.. Even my fam says that.. Haha..
The Academy the police show oso nice.. Then there's this show Twin of Brothers starring wit Lam Fung..
Then they became good frens..
Ron also acted in E.U.!
Angry face? Lol..


Photo shooting..


I lyk this pic! My ex-wallpaper for my fon!! Ron Ng ppl!!


One of the scences in The Academy..


Fuyoh.. My personal fav.. =)


Reflection of him..


Yeng le..


Just resting I think..


Haha.. Yea I lyk alot of stars.. Mostly HK..
My top 3 HK stars is..
- Raymond Lam = the hot one..
- Ron Ng = the cool one..
- Bosco Wong = the cute one..

Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Studied around 4-5 hours today!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment