Friday, October 16, 2009

Smoking hot!

Omg.. I was eating.. Then I went n read the newspaper..
StarTwo lar of coz..
Then I saw the music part got David Archuleta..
Quickly flip to that page..
Saw his album pic.. So happy his new album, Christmas From The Heart is gonna come out..
26 of oct is the big day..
But then.. I saw something..
Digi members will get some gift if they pre-order from digi..
I was wondering whether to change from maxis to digi..
Coz everytime when singers come to Malaysia..
Digi will giv free tix if I answer them correctly..
Etc. Last time David A. come for the show case.. , Now the album..
N currently The All American Rejects concert!
Lol.. So DiGi? Or Maxis?
Haihz..

Here's a pic of David Archuleta's album.. Christmas from the Heart.. =)


Aites its so early in the morning..
Haha.. Gotta go ady..

Till then..

P/s: I've repeated Nicholas Teo's Di Diao for dunno how many times ady.. Plus the phone.. Plus my bloggie.. Plus my laptop.. Lol.. UNCOUNTABLE times!!

No comments:

Post a Comment