Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Skool then final..

Its only less than a week till finals..
*Gulps.. N I haven even start geo yet?
I've started Sej but not form 1.. Form 2 ok lar..
Geo form 1 started but form 2 haven..
Shyt.. Hope the Easy Ulang Kaji Segera can help me...
Hope it does.. Omgoodness..
Still got KH n PJK n ICTL....
How am I gonna study PJK n ICTL?
Sei lor.. Sei kan..
See lar.. Final come.. I'm having negative thinking..
Who else is having negative thinking arh?
Lets times together so that we will get positive thinking lol..
Dun understand?
(-1) x (-1) = 1..
Rite? Am I correct arh? -.-
Lol till then.. Only Nicholas Teo's Di Diao can make me relax..
Or shall I say keep my stressness away..
Lam Fung's Love is not enough oso coz he say 'fong sau' lol..
Haha.. Music is life.. Life is music..

Till then..

P/s: I hope all of u have start ur revision?

Pp/s: Ooo.. Cik Dziatul haven teach us solid geometry yet!!

Ppp/s: After the final, I'm gonna try to memupuk our hubungan back......

Pppp/s: I finally bought sweets for my frenz.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment