Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Skool starts..

Skool starts tomolo..
This means final is near..
PMR over ady..
Now our turn..
I start studying yesterday.. Geo..
Fri n Mon will be holz.. Must spend all the time on..

Laptop..
Facebook..
Blog..

Ooops... I mean err...

STUDYING!

Rite studying..
I dun wana get the previous result again..
I wanna be lyk last year's mid term..
Which I got all As n num 3 in the class..
Can history be repeated?
To those 2 Luhur-ians..
Not asking u guys arh.. U guys sure wanna get that position too..
I'm asking bout other class.. Jangan sibuk..
Haha.. Okies.. Got skool tomolo lol..
I hav to go n buy some sweets.. Lol..
"Santa Claus is coming to town.."
" nmy is coming to skool.. "
Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Still addicted to Di Diao by Nicholas Teo.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment