Friday, October 9, 2009

The reason is u...

Everytime when I'm walking around the skool..
I will walk pass u.. All of sudden.. My heart goes *dupdupdup..
Beating faster than usual..
When I look at u..
My problems..
My stress...
Starts to fade away..
Y? Coz ur lyk a miracle that has happen to me..
Its lyk a magic.. Got wat I mean?
The happiest time was when it was raining one day..
N I was waiting for a teacher wit my fren..
U came down from the stairs n I looked at u..
U smiled at me n I knw from dat very moment on..
U are special..
When my fren ask.. "Who was dat?"
I answered.. "Oh, who? oh yea.. Him.."
When I went back home.. The traffic is not dat smooth..
I'll be sitting in the car.. Thinking the things dat just happened..
N sudd.. I will smile for no reason...
Coz.. U make me smile..

You ask me if I love u..
And I choke on my reply..
I'd rather hurt u honestly..
Than mislead u with a lie..
Sometimes when we touch..
The honesty's too muc..
I wanna hold u till the fear n me subsides..
Its true..

Till then..

P/s: Here's the emo post, Yen Min.. -.-

1 comment: