Monday, October 5, 2009

Interview..

As ya'all knw.. We, afternoon prefects is having an interview wit the morning prefects..
Etc. Justin, Nicole, Danial n Ryan.. I think so..
I'm preparing.. Nervous.. I'm currently reading Minda..
Wats Minda?
Our skool magazine lar.. =D
Lol.. Lyk dat oso dunno? Kidding..
Gonna be at skool at 12.45 tomolo..
Yeah!! Can see my form 1 frenz!!
Oh yea.. I irritated Nisa they all this morning..
Muahahahaha..
I'm getting a new phone!
My phone's err.. Mic n speaker spoiled..
So parents said its ok..
Told Yen Min about it..
Waiting for her opinion.. Haha..
Went to Chui Pin's blog n saw dat she uploaded her blog..
About Farah's hse.. Luckily no pics of me..
U should see wat cp did to take my pic..
But she failed!! Muahahhaa..

Till then..

P/s: Thanks for wishing me Chui Pin!

Pp/s: Mini Kirba!! Rmb our plan!!

Ppp/s: Eh come on lar ppl.. Only cp wish me? Where is others? T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment