Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nisa's birthday party..

Arrived at Kirba's hse..
Finished watching Prom Night.. Finally..
Received call from Farah asking us to walk to her hse..
After listening to Kirba's sis stories.. Was afraid..
Told Farah I'm not goin to walk but after dat..
I did.. -.- Lol.. Under the hot sun..
Arrived at Farah's hse.. Play for a while.. With her monkey..
Then we went to Nisa's hse.. Farah's dad drove us there..

Arrived at Nisa's hse.. Some of them was there..
Imran, Hong Li, Jolynn, Josephine, Li Jinn n Shandrika..
Imran n Hong Li was sitting on a chair.. Which can rock..
Lol.. Den Imran ask me, "Should'nt u be in Penang?"
I was blurr din understand.. Then HL oso ask..
They were asking in 'dat' kind of way..
Then I rmb.. Dat two keep disturbing me..
After dat, I ejek Imran wit cp pulak.. Haha..
When CP come, I said imran imran!
Lol.. Blablabla..
Cut the cake.. Nisa has 3 b'day cakes..
One saying 1.. Two saying 4.. N another secret recipe cake! Lol..

Blablabla.. Karaoke!
They sang a song.. I forgot wats the title..
It suppose to be " I love u baby"..
But they changed it to "I love u meiyee.." Lol..
Kimberley sings the most..
I was sitting wit Shasha.. Chui Pin was sending songs using my fon..
Shasha n I was lyk.. Omg she's singing so loud..
We laugh n laugh.. Then Shasha took Kimberley's mic n put it on the table..
I laughed n told CP.. She said, "so bad lar u.."
Sudd this CP came n sit on my lap n Kirba's lap..
Just to take photo.. Hong Li was the cam man..
That CP thought she so light.. She told sry to Kirba but she forgot about me..
I told her.. I am dying..
Luckily ngam ngam they finish taking..
Blablabla..

Went home around 7..
Oh yea.. Did I mention there was an artist at Nisa's hse..
From AF but I dunno who is dat..
Fetched Darshini home.. N she called my sis cute.. -.-
Lol.. Haha..

Till then..

P/s: Y parties no coca-cola?

No comments:

Post a Comment