Sunday, October 4, 2009

Will u be there to light me up?

A non-lighted candle..


A lighted candle..


Thinking 1..
My candle has no fire on it..
My life is dark..
My path is dark..
My road is dark..
But when u walk pass me..
Everything seem to be bright..
Everything starts to shine..
Everything just seem rite wit a light..
Everything just seem perfect wit u around me..

Thinking 2..
My candle was lighted..
It was so bright..
My life seems perfect..
Nothing has went wrong wit ur support..
It was easy for u to be around me..
But u left..
My candle seems to lost its mate, the fire..
My life seems miserable again..
Wish u were here..

Thinking 3..
U were there when I needed u..
I was there when u needed me..
But when time comes..
It will be just lyk a candle wit a fire with it..
Just one blow..
The fire will be gone..
The mate will be gone..
U are gone..

Thinking 4..
My life was ok when I haven met u..
It was dark but I survived..
Until u came..
Everything seems bright somehow..
My life was wonderful now..
But wat bout the future?

Till then..

P/s: This post is for fun.. No offense..


No comments:

Post a Comment