Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ru Guo Wo Bian Cheng Hui Yi..

Haha.. I dunno wat to put for title..
But since I'm addicted to this song, ru guo wo bian cheng hui yi by tank..
N I'm currently listening to it..
I'll just put it as the title then...
Ntg to post about actually..
Maybe goin to Nisa's hse...
I just showed her my fon using webcam just now..
She said the lights were cool!
I knw.. Alrite ppl.. Wanna knw y I wanna post this?
Coz Yen Min take lyk 2 times slower than me to post...
I'm currently teaching little Yen Min how to post..
N wat she do? I giv her ques ask her post..
She go write the ques n put the answer.. Etc:
How do I feel lately?
~normal?
Then I showed her how to post..
She go put there Mei Yee's version.. Swt wei..
So I ask her to post again.. I gav her ques again..
Lyk 15 mins ago.. N she told me she just started.. -.-
According to miss khor.. If she doesnt use broken eng.. It takes 1 hour for her to finish..
I wonder how she writes her english essays.. Kidding..
Oh yea.. Regarding the previous post I think..

Who wanna go Chui Pin's wedding? Anyone with me? =)
She told me in the cbox ur welcome.. haha..

Till then..

Note to cp: I actually put it green bcoz its my fav colour.. No offense but its eye catching!! =p

P/s: Are u done posting yet yen min? I'm done yea knw??

Pp/s: I'm not insulting yen min, yen min.. I'm H-E-L-P-I-N-G u.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment